Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weight Watchers @ Work

I am sure everyone has heard of Weight Watchers..the most successful weight loss program there is. I have been so lucky to have been part of Weight Watchers @ Work conducted at my workplace, the Queensland Teachers' Union.  It all came about following an informal conversation with me friend Jann. We are in our second session at work, and eventhough I am a life member and really need not attend, I just love our little sessions on a Thursday.  Brian, our leader, from Weight Watchers, has been amazing.  I really don't know how he comes up with so many little inspirational tips to keep our little group on track. Anyway, today I said I would photograph my dinner and put it on my blog.  Well, I have a favourite at the moment and it is from the Programme Cookbook..Japanese Chicken on sushi rice.





Well I think I need Donna Hay to help me out with my food stylist skills.  But it tasted good eventhough I forgot to include the sugar snap peas (I discovered them on the bench later). But I did add some capsicum for colour. I went a bit crazy with my camera then and couldn't resist taking some shots of my seahorses (a gift for my 60th from a my dear friend Ivan).  They are on the wall behind my 'photo shoot'.

By then, Addy thought I should include a photo of her.

Isn't she gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment