Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mastering the Milo

I'm not sure where I first saw the cute Milo vest..maybe on Tikki Facebook's page..maybe I was checking out Ravelry.  But as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to buy the pattern and make one.  I have been knitting on and off for years, originally taught by my Aunty Glady when I was about 9..but never have I used circular needles.  I had a few mishaps along the way..but after the third attempt, all went smoothly.  Lots of lessons were learned and I am sure never to make the same mistakes.  So enthusiastic am I to get into circular needles and 'top' down knitting that I intend to enrol in a course at Tangled Yarns.  There is a whole other world of creative knitting just waiting for me to discover. 

2 comments:

  1. It's very cute and he likes it very much, wore it until bed last night and now has it on again over his jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doreen, its just lovely, if only we had more hours in the day. Do nice that Bree's, little guy has go to wear it and love it. I've done another star by the way..

    ReplyDelete