Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cute Cords for the New York Baby

I was keen to make a pair of cords for my great nephew in New York.  Winter is approaching and he needs to look smart on his many outings to Central Park and coffee in the Village.  It is difficult to know about sizes and I have already made him a few things that are too big..so wanted to get these little pants right for this winter. Yet to see if I have succeeded this time.  I used a McCall's pattern M601- the medium size.

The green cord and the contrast fabric I found at Spotlight.  I am happy with the 'look'. 

Check out the Phil & Jack label:

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely aDORable. So nice to see little boys' clothes that aren't infested with daft commercial (eg film/cartoon) designs, or with the rather nasty tough-kid skull and crossbones type stuff. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete