Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Baby Surprise - love it


I've been out of blogger land..no real reason..but just had to share my first baby surprise jacket..Wonder if Elizabeth Zimmermann way back in 1968 would have ever envisaged how the internet would bring her pattern back to life. I guess Elizabeth was a 'blogger' of her time. I loved the challenge and had to resort to Youtube to solve some problems. Seriously can't wait to make another one. The plan is to keep adding a different colour. Lots of babies on the way so should be interesting. My very first Baby Surprise Jacket is for Noah Francis Lloyd..grandson of my friend Cher..and luck has it I can deliver it personally to Brooke (the mum) in London. Heading off to London very shortly to spend Christmas with Nick and Shannon in London. What a fortunate life I lead.

2 comments:

  1. still love the colour combo - I'll have 2 in a six month size thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have acknowledged you picked the colours...but I haven't worked out how to make it bigger!!! Working on it.

    ReplyDelete