Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Rainy Days


A friend asked me if I would make a birthday present for a little girl.  Naturally Phil and Jack was happy to oblige.  I had in my ever expanding stash, the complete range of Rainy Days and Mondays in the cream/lemon/pink tones with the contrasting red dots. So I set about putting together this little skirt. 

This I decided to make the little brooch which can be worn on a Tshirt which to coordinate the complete outfit.  The stash is not reducing, though, as it is just too easy to continue to buy fabric..there is just so much out there to choose from.  Can't wait to get started on my next project..will certainly post photos as I am buying a new camera tomorrow.   Up until now I have been relying on a work colleague to help out with the photos. After much deliberation and research, I have decided to buy a Canon G12 as I really want a camera with a viewfinder and that limits the choices. Let's hope it lives up to expectations.

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I hear you on the fabric. I had to do a little buying trip today and ended up with 3 x as much as I actually needed!

    ReplyDelete