Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays (and Saturdays, Sundays)


I just love this little skirt I made from the Riley Blake Rainy Days and Mondays collection.  I am having a wonderful time seeking out fabrics and creating stylish and practical clothes for little people.  Lots of swirl  for twirling around in this little skirt!  I love this Little Bird pattern..but being a quilter often get myself in a muddle with inches versus cms.  After I finished this little number, I realsed I had the raindrop panels upside down! But do love the umbrellas and the umbrella tops in the waist ands hem bands.  What clever fabric designers we have out there.  With the weather Brisbane has been experiencing over the last few days, this seemed an appropriate time to highlight my 'rainy days' skirt.

1 comment:

  1. Would make any little girl want to be 'singing and dancing in the rain'! :-)

    ReplyDelete